US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to US!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music suggestion on the forum.

Go down 

What music style?
Rock
Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_lcap43%Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Rap/Hiphop
Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_lcap0%Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pop
Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_lcap14%Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Metal
Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_lcap14%Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Blues
Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_lcap0%Music suggestion on the forum. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jazz
 0% [ 0 ]
Disco/Dance
 14% [ 1 ]
Classical
 0% [ 0 ]
Punk rock
 0% [ 0 ]
Singer Song Writer
 0% [ 0 ]
Techno/Trance
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Music suggestion on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Music suggestion on the forum.   Music suggestion on the forum. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:30 am

Hey all. (Joeyhill here)

I'm asking in this thread what music style YOU want, so decide on your own and don't let yourself being intimidate by others . Surprised So you can vote on the poll of this thread and write here in this thread what band you prefer. (Top 5 of your bands is also good ) geek . You can agree other people if they chosen a music style. You can do it by saying THAT band in your post. It can't be easier. That's what I think. lol! If the music style isn't in the poll say it in this thread also. So i can try to put it in the poll. Please be serious on this poll your poll can't be erased. It only can be erased by deleting this poll or asking if i can put on the "Erase my vote button" But that's no need for now.

An example for the music top 5
Band #1- bla
Band #2- blo
Band #3- bli
Band #4- ble
Band #5- blu

I want this band Because, .....
And i like to have this song on the forum : ....

Any questions please say it in this thread and Andyhill will tell it to me

Joeyhill lol!
Back to top Go down
https://guildus.forumotion.com

Music suggestion on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music suggestion on the forum.   Music suggestion on the forum. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:56 pm

i do believe that out of the people who actually give a damn on this forum you have posted ur vote sooooo joey.... play that funky music white boy.... muhahaha and the rock shall like on forever lol!
Back to top Go down

Music suggestion on the forum.
Page 1 of 1