US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to US!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo  Empty
PostSubject: LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo    LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:54 am

lol lost the site some how and stumbled upon it clearing out my emails, official mir is dead now, hows things Andy! XD
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo    LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:31 am

Hiiiiiiiiii Yuki

Everything is great m8. Especially on Phoenix which is the best Mir3 server ever to be made by far. I still hope u'r joining us here instead of the whacky game u played lately.. hehehehe
Even if u don't, it's always good to see u pop up here once in a while so u better memorize the site address clown

How are u doing m8?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Ateh/
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo    LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:27 pm

lol am fine thanks, i actually quit Aion in october after 2 years but seen as they went free to play 4 days ago am back on it :s Mir was fun but i guess the days of 2D gaming has probably ended for me as Tera and Guildwars 2 is around the corner i'll probably jump on those.
Am suprised the forum is still going but seems like lack of posts XD i dont think i'll lose the site link now since i know i have it in my email =p
Good to see your staying loyal to Mir though =p
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo    LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Glad to see u'r ok Mr.100 Very Happy

As this one is a private server ppl tend to come and go. Most ppl don't bother to register for guildforum, which is a shame since the info is enourmous bounce but not much i can do about it.
The guild don't have much active players atm (roughly 4 or 5 daily) but that will change around easter event (events somehow bring ppl bk in the game lol).

It's still the only game for me.

Very happy to see u'r name pop up here once in a while cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Ateh/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo    LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOLz Hellooooooooooooooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US :: General Talk-
Jump to: