US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to US!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how's everyone atm?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyhill

Andyhill

So how's everyone atm? Empty
PostSubject: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Almost going back home myself after some weeks of enjoying Malaysia Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Ateh/
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: Hey Andy   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Good to see this forum still going lol, i been searching for a game to stick to and i think i found one, come join me if your interested its called "Aion" prolly most anticipated game coming out this year think it will blow the socks of WoW, i was in the beta and it was like O.O so i preordered, offcial release date is september 22nd for preorders its the 18th come have a go anyone whos interested unless your already in ^~
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi m8 Very Happy Good to hear from u.

All of us here are waiting for Phoenix to return. I will stick at mir3, tried the sucky global server right after i had got really bored with Supreme lol.

I did check out Aion since the talk about it is massive. For me it's too 3D WoW style, looks really nice but just not my cup of tea.
I do hope u like it m8, if not, u know where to fine me... heheheh

Take care & cya l8rz
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: lol   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 pm

lol, i had a go of the new mir global too it sucked, got to lvl 4 i think and quit =.=... dont think i'll return to mir for awhile since Aion will keep me busy for a long time, the character creations are amazing and those wings just make u wanna lvl up fast so you can get the next set XD

i originally thought it was jus another 3d game but its not jus a 3d game.. its getting alot of people hooked... have fun with mir if you get bored have a go on Aion :p
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:38 am

Hahahaha if I get bored I will.

Phoenix new patch will be awesome (think it got wings aswell) Razz

Take care Mr99 lol! cya l8trz
Back to top Go down
Tobermorie

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Hellooooooooooooooo Smile

First time I've been able to get on in months, haven't been able to log on since ya sent me that message when you was away bud Sad

Pring said you've had some problems ?

Good to be back.

Ric

Ps. Good to know you had a good time Razz
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:20 pm

hihi Ric wb m8 bounce

Holiday was great, miss all of u atm but for me it was really good game was offline until now.
Had lots of studying to do study , finished my assignment study & now waiting for results study .

Not much of a problem but Erika pointed out that a few couldn't get on to guildforum & i found out that some accounts were inactive. Fixed most of that atm (i hope).

I did try some mir3 global server but that sucked immensely but it was good to talk to some really old friends & some are probably going to join Phoenix when it relaunches. I even (sort of) guilded Tina whom i didn't spoke for around 2 years. It's time to bring on Phoenix again ... hehehe. We probably got some work to do in lvling some new players. I do hope that Yuki will be really bored at Aion (hehehehe soz mr.99) & join us here aswell.

One more week to go i hope, I can't wait afro

Think we all are waiting anxiously for the new stuff in 3.80.
I know i'm gonna miss one thing tho........ no griff in tok.... oh nooooooo Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:34 am

lol having so much fun on Aion, am on the ranks 40 out of 100 Kahrun server Galatea's the name :p my kill count is currently 61 XD... keep getting gangbanged tho but all good stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 am

Celtic is playing Aion aswell, dunno under what name tho.

Glad u'r having a blast there m8, keep in touch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:34 pm

Andy i found tina and linked her to this forum hopefully and i mean hopefully she will post soon :p

Shes downloading official mir tho lol XD
Back to top Go down
Contessa

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:37 pm

I am a Tina Razz You sure you got the right Tina or is old age creeping up on me so soon! How are you guys anyways?

xxx

Tina (Contessa, xXChristinaXx)
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:40 pm

lol Tina that was fast, i think i hyped it too much XD
Back to top Go down
Contessa

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 pm

lol you said i regiestered . looked and well typing now otherwise ill forget. te he!
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:51 pm

Hihi, welcome here,
Official? Only gd one around is Xtreme Phoenix!!!

Get client from here:
http://www.xtreme-server.co.uk/phoenix-mir3.html
after that u only need to get patch 3.82

Cya ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 am

lol i did mention to her u guys were on phoenix and official sucked XD
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:09 am

lol, so when u gonna show u'r face on Phoenix Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

hehehe
Back to top Go down
Yukihiro

Yukihiro

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 am

still too busy on Aion to show my face on Phoenix Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how's everyone atm?   So how's everyone atm? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how's everyone atm?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US :: General Talk-
Jump to: