US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to US!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US is made

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andyhill

Andyhill

US is made Empty
PostSubject: US is made   US is made Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm

Welcome to US, guild was made on 3-1-2008 by Andyhill as a sleeping guild all ready to start whenever necessary. Guild was asleep on storagecharacter. At 11-2-2008 silverslayer2 joined and made US an active guild.

We're a friendly guild that isn't bothered by all other guilds & play for the fun of it.
US is meant as a refuge for all players, if we like you you're in, if we don't you're not.
We don't have a minimum level requirement but we do expect you to have a horse (so lvl 15 ;p).
If you get an invitation by at least 2 members or after application on guildforum. All second chars can join.

Current leaders: Andyhill / CelticHealer

Important:
-No pking
-No intentional mob stealing
-No pvp on other places than the assigned game areas unless it's for training purpose
-No swearing unless it's clear that's it's meant as a joke
-No constant "pls lvl me" shouts in guildchat, we try to do that anyways.

If you register you have instant access to the open part of guildforum. For the private part of forum (US members only) you have to be given access. Just shout in guildchat or pm/mm Andyhill/Sorcerhill/FunkyBabe.

Huntleaders are highly overrated so anyone can start a guildhunt. Just shout in guildchat that you're making a hunt & see who's up for it.

Guildbooty storage is made. Got any booty to donate pls send to FunkyBabe. Check Booty section in PrivateGuildTalk if you need any for quests.
For Guildcash & items check private section also.

Last edited by Andyhill on Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:51 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Ateh/
Andyhill

Andyhill

US is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: US is made   US is made Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:50 am

!!-IMPORTANT MESSAGE-!!:
Since we having only about 10 to 12 active members (edit: just checked & there are 37 chars still active) at most & a maximum of 8 to 10 on
at the same time something has to be done. Only if most of those are on we can do
decent hunts. As most of you will know by now CH had talks with Epoch to see if
they were interested in a merger with US and they said yes. All of US members can join
Epoch if u want to. Epoch is a well respected guild that's been around for some time now.
I've been there for a while and the atmosphere there is like US. They are all very helpfull
& aren't bothered with other guilds. Since they are not so big themselves CH & I think we can
all benefit from merging. They want to keep their name & that only sounds fair
since we're the ones joining them (US is a lot more powerful but hey.... lol).
Merge will take place in a few days so most have had a chance to read this message.

US will still be here on my n00bs FunkyBabe/Andreahill & if your ever in between guilds
or whatever let me know & u'll be in US again. USbooty will be at your disposal
until it runs out. Not a clue what to do with USguildcash atm, we will see about that
later. US forum will stay active also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Ateh/

US is made
Page 1 of 1