US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to US!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need input..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FunkyBabe
Admin
FunkyBabe

Need input.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need input..   Need input.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:10 am

Moved this topic to Guild Talk
Back to top Go down
FunkyBabe
Admin
FunkyBabe

Need input.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need input..   Need input.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Bloody hell i'm such a n00b.....
Moved the topic from Suggestions to Guild Talk& it looked fine but then i did something wrong... pale

Soz to all who posted here... I know now what I did wrong so promise it won't happen again.

Luckely I made some notes on who said what so gonna put down what I still have & remember down here.

I think all agreed on starting Guildcash savings for those helping guild in hunts & for example lose stuff on hunts. We then can replace those. I would also use this cash to buy SoulTalismans for tao's to rezz our members as I dion't think it's fair tao's have to cough up cash for those. All liked the idea of reserving 1 share for guild on each hunt where some substantial cash drops. I took the liberty of starting this today with the bphunt. Guildshare was 80.130k.

2nd topic was how to deal with quailty/rares that drop on guildhunts.
WildFlower's idea's were liked by all so here they are (correct me if i'm wrong).
Drops on hunts considered guildhunts are to be decided by Council who gets.
That's most likely going to be one member of the group who found it.
So we need an active council both in game as on forum. Who wants?

Last was guildhunts. I still feel that everyone can make a hunt but I also agree that there have to be some fixed hunts. So who wants to be a huntleader or lead one fixed hunt each week? I think ss2 & me can each do 1 or 2 hunts on fixed time/day. But it's good to have at least another one who's willing to make/lead hunts.
So what times are most ppl on in eveningtime? For me a good time to start a hunt will be 19:00 or 20:00 so suggestions more than welcome..
Back to top Go down
Gifted

Gifted

Need input.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need input..   Need input.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:25 am

Firstly, on the topic of guildhunts, if we could gain some fixed time hunts it would make life a lot easier for me, given that I can pretty much make any time, as long as I know in advance, it would give a more structured feel to things rather than just seeing who's online for a hunt.

Rare drops on a hunt, these should either be given to, in this order:

A: A member who needs that item who IS on the hunt
B: A member who needs that item who isn't on the hunt, but contributes regularly
C: Sold on for guild cash if no member seriously needs it.

I think also you could actually be slightly harsher on the cash that is dropped on a guild hunt, personally I don't go on a guild hunt for cash, it's purely exp (and to fight better mobs) so I would keep most of cash for the guild (maybe just pay people back what the hunts cost us)
Back to top Go down
FunkyBabe
Admin
FunkyBabe

Need input.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need input..   Need input.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:02 pm

Ty m8 excellent post...

Been working on fixed guildhunts today & asked ss2's opinion on the ideas i have before posting them here. Will post it asap & then we can do some finetuning here Very Happy

Love u'r A,B,C list. Who get's has to be decided by council. That reminds me... any voluteers for council (this just means take lead if no leader is on (maybe start an occasional hunt) & let things run smoothly & be an example to other guild members). Council needs to be active in game & forum and let all of us know if something bothers you. Also looking for 1 or 2 huntleaders since ss2 & me not always on......

If you hunt alot there comes a time u really need cash & that means u gotta cashhunt, no matter what lvl u are (low lvl's need to spend cash on kit also which benefit guild on guildhunts). I think one share for guild atm is a good start. If ppl don't really need/want it they can always donate to guild Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need input.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need input..   Need input.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need input..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US :: Guild Talk-
Jump to: