US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to US!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andyhill

Andyhill

Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Empty
PostSubject: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:11 am

Just got a message from an old m8 from way back. He let me know that Wemade is going to (re)open Euro Mir3 op 23rd of April by themselves on a free to play basis. That's all the info I got atm, so don't know if u have to start from scratch or somehow can migrate your old account....
Extra info & account making is here:

http://www.wemade.net/main/gmir3_teaser.asp

I've just made an account to make sure my name is reserved......... waiting for about 10 mins for them to send me my authenticationcode to complete....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Ateh/
david

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:09 pm

i herd the euro is re opening and i'v been told that u have to start from new and there is a NEW class assasin if u go on the web site it tells u more about the new class and when it opens and stuff like that

http://mir3.wemade.net/main/main.asp
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:49 pm

It's now downloadable only game not up yet, think that's on 23rd 8 a.m. (dunno which timezone that is tho lol)

Edit:
Just found this.....

WeMade Entertainment is pleased to announce the Legend of Mir3 Official Website launch. Beginning April 21 at 1 A.M (PST) players will be able to download the Closed Beta client from the official website.

1) Official Website Open Date
- April 21, 01:00 A.M PST - North America
- April 21, 08:00 A.M GMT (UK) - Europe
- April 21, 04:00 P.M Singapore – South East Asia
- April 21, 05:00 A.M Brazil – South America

2) Client Download Available Date
- April 21, 01:00 A.M PST - North America
- April 21, 08:00 A.M GMT (UK) - Europe
- April 21, 04:00 P.M Singapore – South East Asia
- April 21, 05:00 A.M Brazil – South America

3) The Closed Beta Test Period (for 7 days)
- April 22, 19:00 P.M ~ April 29, 20:00 P.M PST - North America
- April 23, 01:00 A.M ~ April 30, 02:00 A.M GMT (UK) - Europe
- April 23, 09:00 A.M ~ April 30, 10:00 A.M Singapore – South East Asia
- April 22, 22:00 P.M ~ April 29, 23:00 P.M Brazil – South America

Please note, all the character information from the closed beta test will be maintained and carried over when the official game launches.

During the previous closed beta tests of WeMade games, players have given us a tremendous amount of feedback. Many of those ideas were implemented into the official release. WeMade directly incorporates customer feedback in the design of products, providing the public with games customized to their demands.

For more information please send us an email at usersupport@wemade.com

Thank you.
Legend of Mir 3
Back to top Go down
david

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:25 am

i downloaded it yesterday i cant w8 for it to open =)

any chance of seein a US guild there andy ?
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 am

I'm ready to go aswell, all patched up Smile

Experience will probably be just as slow as old euro so we need to help eachother lvling up & do WT together as a team. Let's go lvl up 1st & get that horn ....... hehehe
Back to top Go down
david

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:05 pm

i'll be a warrior called DavidSky same as last time =)
Back to top Go down
Andyhill

Andyhill

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 am

Was able to get into game this morning, never had lagg that bad. Been online for about 30 minutes & still not able to kill any mob..... not even a hen.... hahaha.
Big disappointment till now, gonna give it another try tonight, if lagg still bad then i give up on it.
Back to top Go down
david

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:33 pm

the lag is bad for every 1 atm coz loads of ppl on and i think the server is in korea or sumat like that any way GM sed they are goin to fix the lag some how. would be good if u get get all the ppl from old euro US guild to cum on andy =)

cya in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves   Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euro going to be (re)opened by Wemade themselves
Page 1 of 1